Another Successful Run for the Hills!
Thanks to 376 runners and walkers of all ages, who helped make the 2015 Run for the Hills a great event!
Congratulations to our winners!
1st Place Overall Male - Matt Jacobson
2nd Place Overall Male - Matthew McKenney
1st Place Overall Female - Corina Canitz
2nd Place Overall Female - Jodi Kleinfeldt
1st Place Under 17 Male - Ryan Flatley
2nd Place Under 17 Male - Michale Mader
1st Place Under 17 Female - Kailyn Kalfayan
2nd Place Under 17 Female - Gabriella Goll
WHMS Run for the Hills
Planning is underway for this year's event!
Sunday, April 26, 2015
Mitchell Park, Brookfield
Schedule of Events
- 12:00 p.m. - 5K Run and Walk
- 12:45 p.m. - Mascot Race
- 1:00 p.m. - Kids' Fun Runs
- Awards Immediately Follow the Events
- 5K/2-mile walk through Fox Brook and Mitchell Parks
- Professional Race Timing System
- Complimentary refreshments
- Live Entertainment
- Commemorative student designed race T-shirt
- Kids' "Fun Runs" (K-5) with awards for all participants
- Mascot Race: Local mascots in a race like no other!
- Award ceremony for race finishers
- Prizes for individual fund-raisers
- Supports Wisconsin Hills Middle School's educational and fine arts programming